SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer with experience of working within an Automotive Production and Assembly environment. This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on investigating ongoing Quality issues within the production facility and the requirement for the candidate to support and improve upon Quality Assurance activities
- The candidate will be involved in carrying out reviews and reports on non-conformance data whilst adhering to strict Quality processes
- To be a high profile liaison to all customers and suppliers for quality concerns
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing quality environment with an appreciation of TS 16949 Quality Standards
- Customer and supplier facing liaison experience with an extremely professional attitude
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £34,000 - £38,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or