This super fast-paced startup is the latest creation of a highly successful serial entrepreneur. This is a hugely exciting proposition for ambitious, passionate self-starters looking to join an early stage company who have built a super cool events planning platform.
You will have the support of an experienced team, but this is the chance to really play a major role in all the aspects of the business.
The core role will be within the area of business intelligence and analtyics, but since they are an early stage startup with lots to do every day, you will also be involved in other areas such as Product and Business Development.
So if you have the energy, passion and drive to take on huge responsibility in being a keystone in building a very successful company from the ground up, apply today!
The most important attributes you need to possess for their company culture are enthusiasm, perseverance and passion.
This role is for you if you:
- have already earned (or are currently studying for) a degree in a highly Mathematical/Analytical subject
- have strong enthusiasm for the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- are keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- are good at thinking on your feet and solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- are organised, comfortable with multi-tasking and have good attention to detail
- have previous startup experience or other relevant experience to this role (e.g. business experience, coding skills)
- are available to start immediately!
This role probably is not for you if:
- you are not a relentless problem solver
- are not excited about building a hugely successful company from scratch!
- A very attractive salary for an internship role in an early stage startup (they are already funded)
- A great office in Central London
- A super open culture where you will learn how to launch a company with a superstar team and be involved in other parts of the company
- Team events and lunches