Key Account Manager - On Trade
Job Type: Key Account Manager - On Trade
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits package
Sector/Industry: FMCG On Trade
Job Reference: 23321
Are you an individual who is hungry for success and thrives in a busy, fast paced environment? Do you know the London On-Premise scene and well connected within bar groups, the independent free trade and various night club groups? If this sounds like you and you’re interested in a seeking out a new opportunity…
This drinks business is exciting, ambitious and entrepreneurial who have experienced significant growth over a number of years. Due to the volume of new business, they are now looking to appoint a Key Account Manager who has experience of operating within the On Trade in London.
This FMCG business is well recognised and a true 'Power Brand’ with a huge amount of energy about them! Operating globally they offer a great deal of career development and an environment to make an impact and over achieve.
As key Account Manager you will work with the wider On-Premise team to identify new opportunities in the London area and managing key regional groups growing relationships to drive sales and increase distribution:
- Develop and implement On-Trade activity based on guidelines from the EMEA Nightlife Development Manager
- Providing commercial / strategic support to your customer base
- Establish weekly objectives for calls, meetings and administration
- Account planning, financial forecasting and analysing account feasibility based on agreed terms
- Drive through Brand activation, networking, creating Brand experience nights and various promotional activity
- Creating product and financial proposals
- Capturing and generating media content to be used for wider business requirements
- Represent the company at various Trade Shows, Events and Activities as required
Successful candidates will be passionate about the On-Trade market place, having already operated in the industry able to bring a wealth of knowledge to the team. You will be driven, ambitious and energetic in character, able to make an impact on a business to assist in taking it to the next level of growth. Your experience and skills with also include:
- Experience working with key decisions makers in regional On Trade accounts within the London area.
- Ability to confidently present in front of customers and large groups.
- Computer literate with extensive Microsoft Office experience and the skills to prepare excellent presentations.
- Experience in strategic planning and creative thinking to deliver solutions to senior management.
- Strong commercial understanding with ability to prepare tender documentation and creation of financial proposals.
- Experience managing competing priorities through meticulous planning and preparation.
This is a tremendously exciting opportunity and will suit individuals looking to step up or individual looking for a fresh challenge in a business which allows you to make a difference.
To apply directly please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.