Exhibition Sales Executive
My client is a leader in the public sector events space. Over the last few years they have experience huge growth and this trend seems to be continuing in to 2017. They are currently looking to add an exhibition sales executive to their team who will join their high performing sales team. This role will require you to sell exhibitions space across there events portfolio to a mix of existing and new clients.
Being the market leader in public sector events my client offers challenging and enjoyable working environment. The team is very ambitious but also realistic with their goals which also help deliver some of the finest quality events on the market.
Growth is important, so you will be able to progress quickly should you want to. Training is provided and you will be able to work with senior sale executive in the team to help hone your skills.
The role as an Exhibition sales executive will task you with selling a range of exhibition opportunities across the businesses events portfolio. You will primarily be targeting the public sector, therefore a background in selling to this sector will be a distinct advantage. You will be in charge on manging your own sales pipeline taking the deal from first contact through to closing and aftercare.
The role will be based in the Victoria area of SW London and is well connected by public transport.
The successful exhibition sales executive will have proven outbound telesales experience in a B2B environment. They will also have experience in researching, sourcing own leads and be a confident sales negotiator who is comfortable selling to C level executives.
The successful Exhibition sales executive will have:
- Demonstrable success in exhibition sales
- Experience of selling into the public sector.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to think quickly
- Ability to work in a pressurised target driven environment
- Comfortable with lead generation and cold calling
- Being a strong and trusted member of a high performing sales team
The successful Exhibition sales Executive will receive
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commissions
- Full sales and product training
- Opportunity to grow within the business
- Initial temp contract with the possibility to go permanent upon hitting targets.
- Central London based.