Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Haringey
Permanent position to start in September or July for Newly Qualified Teachers
The school in the London borough of Haringey are looking for a confident key stage two teacher to join their team in September.
This forward thinking school are proud to offer an outstanding education to over 600 pupils from nursery through to year 6. Rated as outstanding during their last inspection in 2013, they have since moved to three forms of entry.
You will be joining a very supportive key stage two team. They meet regularly to plan together which aids both cross curricular links and a sharing of ideas. The children are very engaged and speak highly of their teachers. Behaviour is very good, and children come from a large community in which different languages, cultures and religions learn together in harmony.
Each class has an interactive whiteboard, access to iPads, and fully equipped green screen technology. The staff and lessons are supporting by three full time ICT technicians.
To support the pupils the school has a real focus on recruiting and retaining excellent teachers and support staff, and therefore offers an attractive package which includes:
* Good standards of behaviour
* Proven academic performance
* Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
* Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
* Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
* A variety of CPD courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
The successful candidate will share the schools passion for:
* Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
* Making a positive difference to the lives of our pupils
* Consistent high quality teaching and learning
* Is committed to all aspects of school life
* Holds a track record of improving student achievement
* Holds high expectations for their own and students development
* Is inspirational and motivational
To apply you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Our specialist permanent recruitment team at Randstad Education are here to advise and guide you through the application process. We are also able to arrange an initial visit to the school, which is very much encouraged so you can see first hand what a unique career opportunity this school can offer.