Health & Social Care Assessor
Are you currently working within the Health & Social Care sector however are interested in a change of career direction?
Love people but spend too much time focused on tasks?
Want an opportunity to give young people a focus to their career?
We are looking for driven, organised and forward thinking individuals to work for a well established training provider. This company has grown to be one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world. They are currently seeking Health & Social Care Assessor to come on board in the Greenwich/North London office.
The key responsibilities for a Health & Social Care Assessor are as follows:
* Visiting learners within North West London, Surrey and as far as Oxford.
* Teach, inspire and support learners to successfully complete their apprenticeships.
* Tailor and devise individual learning plans based on each learners requirements.
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
As a Health and Social Care Assessor will be visiting learners in the workplace and ensuring that they are understanding the material. Learners are usually based in a range of environments therefore somebody with a Health or Social Care background will be ideal.
Skills, qualifications & experience required for a Health & Social Care Assessor are:
* Minimum of Level 2 Health and Social Care
* Self motivated with high levels of empathy
* Must have a UK license and access to a car
* A positive, can do mindset!
In return you will receive up to £23,000 + Benefits + excellent career prospects.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment