Business Sales Manager - Specification
Can you build strong relationships with architects in the UK?
Do you want to work for one of the most innovative manufacturers in the doors and windows industry?
My client is looking for a Regional Business Sales Manager.
Recognised across the world for their high quality and innovation, my client is leading the way in the Aluminium and Aluclad Windows & Doors Market.
What makes them different?
Their Award-Winning windows are some of the most energy efficient across the globe with U-Values as low as 0.77.
They are committed to producing contemporary designs making the products appealing to Architects & Designers, as well as Contractors.
Due to consistently experiencing a huge demand for their high quality products, they are now looking for a strong Regional Business Sales Manager to continue growing the UK market and increase market share.
Your main task will be:
As their new Regional Business Sales Manager, your main focus and responsibility will be to use your very strong relationship management skills to sell directly to Architects via the Specification route to the market.
To achieve this you will:
- Demonstrate and articulate a thorough understanding of my client's windows and doors as high end and innovative products to Architects, Contractors, Engineers and Tradesmen.
- Determine the specific issues and needs of customers in order to find the perfect solution.
- Decide which accounts to focus on according to already determined strategy.
- Contribute to the strategy with your perspective and analytical skills, your judgment and focus.
- Conduct CPD meetings.
- Increase their architect portfolio.
You will have:
- Experience of dealing with Architects, with a particular understanding of the needs and requirements of Architects in London and South East England.
- A positive attitude and understanding of being a proactive business partner.
- A profound technical understanding, not necessarily obtained within the window & door industry, although that would be advantageous.
- Examples of products that you will be proficient in; Curtain Walling, Aluminium, Cladding, Facades, Automatic Doors, Partitioning and any type of external decorative product.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be good at building and maintaining relationships with customers and partners
- Profound planning skills and be flexible and very keen to achieve targets and KPI's.
- A proven track record of success within sales and have a desire to earn a significant amount of money.
- The ability to understand a project, determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions based on my client's products.
You will be:
- Informal and a good team player
- Enthusiastic and a positive influencer on customers and colleagues
- Efficient under pressure and have the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Professional and appreciated among friends and within your network
- An excellent service provider to your customers
- Responsible and results oriented
- A resourceful and creative problem solver
- Displaying emotional intelligence, credibility, assertiveness and the ability to inspire and energise people
- Persistent in winning business and securing new architects for the company
- Not afraid of hard work and prepared to work more hours than your contract states
You will be measured on:
- The quality of your visits and your planning
- Your achieved results
- Your contribution to teamwork
Your package will be:
- Up to £55K basic salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays).