Commercial Accountant Advertising Agency £30-40k
Working for a vibrant, forward-thinking advertising agency, as the Commercial Accountant you will be responsible for managing the revenue of a portfolio of high profile clients.
You will be a key member of the finance team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth flow of client finance.
Based in impressive Central London offices this is a fun, vibrant and progressive company who offer great career progression.
This is a 4 month fixed contract initially with the opportunity to become permanent
- Revenue reporting
- Assisting with resource planning and fee proposals
- Initiating and holding regular meetings with the client teams to monitor project financials
- WIP management
- Liaising with the billing team to ensure invoices are sent out promptly
- Training new starters on commercial finance matters
- Must have prior experience of revenue accounting
- Experience in a time-based industry beneficial
- Paprika experience is helpful
- A confident and collaborative team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- Good Excel skills
- Immediately available or on short notice