Sales Executive, Newcastle Upon Tyne, £21,000 per annum + OTE.
My client is an established, reputable company that helps and advises customers and clients with their future plans, finding them the best deals at every opportunity. Over the last 12 months alone they have doubled in size and forecast similar growth over the next few years. Due to this continued success, they now have an excellent opportunity for a confident, self-motivated B2B Sales Executive that wants to develop their career and progress with an industry leader. The role is based at their office centrally located in the vibrant city centre of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets and contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives
- To secure new business through outbound B2B cold calling
- Ensure sales are maximised and sales opportunities are identified, particularly in relation to up-sell opportunities
- Have a consultative sales approach and represent the business in a professional manner at all times
- Work closely with senior management on new business strategies for future company growth
· A proven track record in sales, ideally in B2B
· You will be adept in negotiation and gentle persuasion, a confident and articulate phone manner
· You should have good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a high volume, fast paced environment
· Punctual with a strong work ethic
· Desire to reach and exceed expectations to drive your career
· Problem solving and decision making skills
· Team player with a vibrant personality
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
· Competitive base salary of £21,000 per annum
· Fantastic, realistic, achievable commission structure, first year OTE of £40k
· Full training and development will be given to ensure you have all the skills needed to flourish within this role
· City centre location ideally situated close to public transport
· Career progression within their sector
· Loads of other great benefits that will be discussed with you at interview
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.