Sales Team Leader
Sales Team Leader - Birmingham - £35,000 - £40,000 OTE £50,000 - £55,000
Manager, team leader, sales, account management, software, IT, KPI, Business development
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading software companies who are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join their ranks. This position will be leading a team of Account Managers ensuring the continued delivery of sales to their customers. You will be tasked with the tracking, motivating and training of the team.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is sales motivated but also enjoys managing people and helping others achieve their targets. The offices are honestly the nicest I have been in and the working environment is great.
- Generating results & driving the team.
- Managing the team around daily activity.
- Continuous training of team members, both one to one and as a team.
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring the performance of the team including attendance management and attitude.
- Managing & reporting on KPI's.
- Motivating and retaining staff.
- Assisting with preparation of reports, forecasting and analysis of opportunity against target on a daily/monthly basis.
- Sales and account management experience.
- Natural team leader and motivator.
- Career driven, this role has huge opportunity for growth.
- Previous experience as a manager or team lead or mentor.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.