Senior Retail Operations Manager
Reporting to the Director of Retail you will have responsibility for the achievement of shops’ sales and profit targets through the effective leadership and management of the Retail Operations team.
A key element of the role will be delivering the shop operational elements of the retail strategy, devising effective business plans to optimise shops performance.
You will work across our diverse and ambitious retail division and be responsible for improving shop operational performance to maximise the impact of Royal Trinity Hospice’s work.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results and growth in the retail sector.
Your track record of past successes in the retail field will be clear, but your past successes won’t be enough. Success in this role will need someone who shows breadth of vision, strategic insight and analysis, determination to succeed and clear leadership that engages staff and volunteers across Royal Trinity Hospice.
We want an exceptional senior operations manager who exemplifies and champions our values: excellence; compassion; inspire; integrity; innovation; and leadership.
If you feel you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, and you want to be part of the exciting plans that we have for Retail at Royal Trinity, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
What benefits do we offer?
Trinity embraces flexible working. You give your best when your job fits in with your lifestyle and family commitments.
- Our modern, well-resourced Hospice boasts superb facilities for patients and their families, and a pleasant working environment for our staff
- Staff benefit from regular social committee events; subsidised gym membership; a cycle to work scheme; interest free season ticket loan after six month probation
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays.
- Trinity provides a free life assurance scheme
- Excellent induction and on-going training and development opportunities