Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Exciting technology business
- Targeting the Legal, Healthcare and Financial sectors
- Lead generation and customer acquisition
- Digital marketing including marketing automation, SEO and PPC
- Optimising website landing pages
- Ownership of digital strategy and campaign execution
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, in a close-knit team of four, this Senior Digital Marketing Specialist role will be the expert in all things digital marketing. The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and driving the digital strategy to achieve the role objective of generating qualified leads for the sales team. The successful applicant must be a strong and competent copywriter, and have hands on experience of SEO, PPC and email automation tools. The successful candidate will most likely have worked for a technology business that has targeted the professional services, legal or financial sectors. This role forms an integral part of an aspirational business you will need to be hungry, driven and commercial.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Creating the lead generation, digital marketing strategy
- Working with the sales team to deliver qualified leads to support customer acquisition and revenue
- Copywriting for all marketing channels
- Utilising a broad range of digital marketing techniques - email (Pardot), social, SEO, PPC
- Developing and running hands-on the PPC and remarketing campaigns
- Optimising landing pages with the help of the product team
- Editing and updating content on the website
- Analysing performance of campaigns and traffic to the website using Google Analytics
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercially focused digital marketing role
- Great copywriting ability
- Experience running B2B lead generation campaigns
- Worked on SEO/PPC campaigns
- A driven and keen attitude
This market-leading technology business based in central London target the financial, legal and healthcare sectors. The software improves companies' workflow to help speed up processes, save time and save money. They are looking for a bright and technically savvy individual to develop and implement creative and commercial digital campaigns to drive leads and generate sales. There is a great company culture which includes several sports team activities (football and dodgeball), and other social occasions.
The Package for Senior Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + including several great benefits.
Location: The position of Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.