HARIN.IO Limited’s nature of business is retail sale via mail order houses and internet.
HARIN.IO sells products designed and manufactured in the UK to overseas customers through our designed website. Customers can visit our website whenever they like to search for product information such as price, image, delivery time etc. and then put the order. We then manage the order and deliver it to the customers. Due to company development currently we are looking for a software engineer who can manage our computer system and website, ideally who is able to communicate with our partner companies in South Korea.
- Build interfaces to improve e-commerce software;
- Tests and corrects software programs;
- Implements and evaluates the software;
- Assisting Korean businesses expand ideas into a fully functional platforms;
- Turn the traditional and paper based process within company into engaging digital systems;
Managing and communicating with other software engineers in South Korea.
General Skills and Requirement: ?
- Computer science related Bachelor’s degree above
- Software development skills, familiar with C#, ASP.NET, PHP, MVC, JAVA, Node.js
- At least 3 years software engineering experience
- Strong communication skills that can be in constant communication with our partner in South Korea
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Working Hours: 8:00am - 16.30pm Monday to Friday
29 Days Holidays including Public Bank Holidays per year
Thank you for your interest. Due to the large number of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants matching our requirements.
Closing date: 28 days from advertisement.
How to Apply: Application CV with cover letter