Software Developer .Net C#
Software Developer .Net C# MVC Webforms
London - SE1
As a Junior or Mid-Level Developer, you'll play an important role in the development of new and existing products. As part of a high performing Agile team you will be writing new software to help your team continuously deliver new features. Quality is key for my client and you will need to take personal pride in writing clean, testable code that your team is proud of.
The successful developer will have good communication ability along with knowledge of some of the technologies used by the team such as .NET 4.5+, SQL, Entity Framework, MVC, HTML5, Prism, WPF & T-SQL.
My client's vision is to be the industry's preferred, most supportive and helpful technology partner. They aim to achieve this by harnessing genuine enthusiasm and skill for helping busy people be more effective. This is a excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join an innovate and inventive Microsoft Gold Partner who work at the bleeding edge of evolving technologies.
- Develops new software products and services.
- Maintains and enhances the existing products and services
- Takes ownership for delivering high quality software
- Develop skill and competence in both the products and technology.
- Embrace the agile development framework and way of thinking.
- C# .NET 4.x
- Object-Oriented design and SOA
- Web Services (WCF, RESTful)
- NET, MVC
- T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Desirable Skills but not essential
- Experience of Agile working e.g. Scrum, XP
- Angular2, React
- Entity Framework
- NUnit, Moq
- WPF, WinForms
- Reporting; ETL, OLAP
- Software security practices
- Mobile application development
There are 2 positions available at both Junior and Mid Level so if you have anything from 1 upwards you may be suitable so please do get in touch.
Experis are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Keywords: C#, .Net, MVC, SQL Server, HTML5, jQuery, Web Services, RESTful, T-SQL, TDD, Agile, SCRUM, Angular, Entity Framework