Our client is looking for welders to join their busy team, based in Dorking.
Overall Purpose of the position
To assemble and weld parts and major fabrications in mild and stainless steel materials.
- To read and fully understand engineering drawings and ISO quality standards
- To weld to a high commercial standard using both M.I.G. and T.I.G processes.
- To mark out parts as required.
- To pressure and leak test fabrications as required.
- Seeking ways to improve the area
- To pass coding after a reasonable time
- To deliver parts cleaned and where required fettled fulfilling paint requirements
- To cross train and achieve full competency on several jobs
- Ensure high levels of housekeeping by keeping the work area tidy at all times
- Completion of work records regularly and in the required sequence. Willingly carry out other checks and paperwork.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
Hours: Shift Work
05:45 - 13:45 / 14:15 - 22:15
Salary: £25,236 per annum
If you are interested, apply today!