Finance Business Partner
This role involves a lot of business partnering and is suited to someone who is very commercial and enjoys helping a business grow and develop. If you have previous experience in a similar role and are looking for a new challenge or step up then please apply!
An award winning Media company that is very well known and has a large growing Finance team. They are creating new brands and are looking to expand in new areas so this role is a newly created position and you will managing one person.
- Developing strong business relationships with key business stakeholders, creating a forum for innovation and constructive challenge in order to achieve key financial goals
- Production of and responsibility for Financial Management Information for the division, to include:Weekly Trading updates, Monthly Management Accounts Actuals, Monthly Year End Forecasts, Annual Budgets, 3-5 year Business Plans
- Leading by example, working closely with the other Finance Business Partners and the Director of Management Accounts to encourage proactive collaboration between finance and its stakeholders.
- Attendance at divisional Leadership Meetings and actually influencing key business decisions.
- To act as the gatekeeper of all financial information and reporting being provided to the business, ensuring absolute integrity of data.
- Provide accurate and consistent reporting for third party clients and attendance at client meetings where necessary.
- Responsibility for one direct report.
- Finalist in ACCA/ CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business Partnering experience
- Previously managed someone
- Media industry experience - desirable but not essential
Competitive salary + bonus + study support