LMA Recruitment are working with an International Law Firm in Central London who are looking for a Revenue Assistant. This is very junior position and is ideal for someone working as a Barristers Clerk or a recent graduate or school leaver.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the accurate processing of all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and ensuring that all such requests are properly authorised
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Ensure all bills submitted for processing comply with relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Prepare full and partial credit notes
- Deal with time recording queries from fee earners and secretaries