A well-established PropTech company are seeking a Managing Director, with strong industry connections, intense drive and desire to make a difference within the commercial property sector.
The director should have a wealth of experience from a valuation or investment background. We believe you could be coming off a successful career with over 20 years' experience and looking for a new challenge or someone with a successful track record in a large corporation that wants to go out and make a difference in the industry.
Our client is providing an excellent platform for success as they have a great reputation, technology, existing client base and capital backing and they're looking for someone to come in and lead it's evolution from the front.
Responsibilities of Managing Director
- Devise growth strategy
- Sell product in market place
- Drive business, win clients and increase profits
- Attend client meetings and demonstrations
- Attend networking events and become the company's biggest ambassador
The successful individual should have or be
- Chartered Surveyor with a proven track record of success (MRICS)
- Network of contacts (ideally within investment or valuation)
- Knowledge of JV and Venture markets (ideal but not essential)
- Passionate about improving technology in commercial property
- Experience in building a business (start-up)
This is an outstanding opportunity to enter the rapidly expanding PropTech industry. Should this be of any interest to you please contact Anthony Martinez at Deverell Smith ( or )