Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager role
- Selling a BI subscription and reports into the technology industry
- Fast growth and progression
The Role: As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling a business information platform, as well as reports into the technology sector. You will be competent in working new business and closing deals whilst also being confident in selling to Sales Directors, VPs and Heads of Department. This is a great role for a confident and experiences Sales Executive looking for a new challenge.
The Company: With a FTSE 250 status, this highly regarded Media business has enjoyed consistent growth since foundation. Renowned for offering strong training and excellent career progression, high performers are in control of their own career path. This role is offering the successful candidate the opportunity for growth and progression.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling reports and subscription to a business information platform
- Targeting the technology industry - software, SaaS etc
- Winning new business via cold calling and closing deals
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience
- Comfortable winning new business and closing deals
- Experience or an interest in tech is a must
- Motivated, competitive and driven individuals
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- Fantastic commission structure
- Strong career progression
- Vibrant and modern office with a great culture
- Salary: £30-35,000 base salary OTE £60,000
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us or call Joshua Bennett on