Signage/Large Format Graphics Project Manager Required- Superb opportunity!
- Role- Project Manager (Large Format Graphics/Signage)
- Salary: £32,000 PA
- Location -London
- Job Ref: VAC-10102
- Job Type: Perm
- Start Date- June/July 2017
Reporting to the Projects Director, you will be solely responsible for the management of some of their top accounts in the Retail sector. From quotation through to procurement you will actively manage the production and often the installation phases.
To be the main point of contact for your client base and dealing with anything that may occur along the project journey, ensuring the smooth day to day processing, management, and financial reporting of multiple projects. You will be part of a team structure and will have the necessary support in order to deliver at a high level.
Day to day/client facing responsibilities:
- Manage all projects from your clients from start to completion, including raising quotes and works orders, liaising with client on quotes and artwork, raising despatch sheets and invoicing.
- Attend client meetings where required and report back with all required information so the projects can be managed correctly
- Raise all job bags as necessary, ensuring correct information for all other departments to follow.
- Raise all installation sheets when the project is approved or as soon as possible within the project timeline, ensuring correct information and visuals for installation crew to follow onsite
- Quotations: raise quotations in a timely and accurate manner, for the client to approve before proceeding further with the project.
- Effectively control all resources and purchases required to deliver a successful project, and record accurate profitability through Clarity MIS system
- Raise all invoices related to the project, checking data and ensuring accuracy of information before giving to accounts to process within 3 days of the project completion
- Liaise with Senior Buyer to ensure all correct items/products are purchased for your project, in plenty of time and at a good cost.
- Liaise with approved suppliers and gain multiply costs from 3 alternative suppliers to ensure all costs are managed, all outsourced elements of the project have all correct information required to meet the client’s expectations.
- Liaise with studio and clients to ensure visuals (artwork) are received and approved.
- Ensure that jobs are progressing through to completion i.e. chasing jobs through the studio/production and/or re-arranging installation dates where necessary.
- Work alongside the designated Production Managers’ on a daily basis ensuring that all necessary information is received and job requirements have been met. In the event that the Production Managers’ are unavailable, liaise with the Factory Manager/Assistant.
- Installation, to liaise and meet with the installation crews onsite to ensure smooth completion of all projects when required
- Deal with incoming/outgoing calls, ensuring accuracy of information and details of calls. Building effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.