Telemarketing Executive (commercial property)
After your next target driven sales role, with a closely-knit team near the tower of London?
Working in the office space and property sector, an immediate start is on offer for the right person;
So if you’re an ambitious and tenacious individual with b2b sales or marketing experience, then read on!
Generating pre-qualified sales leads and information, you will be engaging and creating appointments for the Client Account Manager to meet and close deals set out, in an energetic and closely-knit environment.
With a view to getting out of the office on f2f visits and networking events, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone chomping at the bit for a new, hybrid role!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead generation utilising outside of the box thinking and other various methods
- Update database client contacts and leads
- Deliver a cracking sales pitch to the customer; the individual should have the confidence to adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals!
- Management and update of the Property & client CRM system
- Engage with agents in order to request new property information
- Attending networking/ client meetings- events- chance to get out of the office!
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Tangible experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Previous experience with CRM systems
- Excellent Communication skills (clear, patient and eloquent communication)
- Excellent telephone manner,
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise work and multi task
- Strong attention to detail and can demonstrate to accurate record keeping
To be considered for the role, simply click apply, and one of our consultants will be in touch, to discuss the full details.