Business Development Executive - HR Consultancy
As a genuine Business Development professional we suspect that there will be a few key things that you may look for in a potential employer:
- A great company culture, with a real sense of teamwork and cooperation; sharing a common goal to drive the success of the business;
- An environment that fosters success through supportive leadership, whilst affording you the freedom to flex your creativity and fully leverage your BD skills;
- A company that genuinely values its employees and demonstrates this through employee ownership;
- A business that has a tremendous track record, with hard data that demonstrates where they have delivered tangible value to clients;
- Real opportunities for career advancement;
- Attractive salary.
If these things are important to you, then you may be who we are looking for.
Our client is a specialist HR firm, providing a range and HR consultancy and support services. Since the company’s inception in 2011 they have enjoyed tremendous success and growth, through a commercial and business growth focussed approach to HR - delivering real value to clients.
As the business continues to grow across the UK they are seeking to attract a Business Development Manager to join the team in Central Scotland.
What we expect from you:
- You’ll need to be a seasoned Business Development professional with a proven track record - ideally in professional services or consultancy services;
- You’ll have an extensive network of contacts that you can leverage to gain early traction;
- Be highly driven, target-oriented and possess a high degree of self-discipline;
- Be a people-person, creating a positive impression with every engagement;
- Be creative in identifying ways to open new doors and grow market share.
If you’d like to find out more please drop us a line and we can arrange to have an informal but confidential chat to establish if there might be a good fit.