Baby Room Leader needed - Farringdon
We are looking for a bright dynamic person to fill the role of a Baby Room Leader in our beautiful nursery in Farringdon!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a great team that is striving to provide the highest possible levels of childcare.
The role of our Room leader has the following responsibilities:
* adhering to nursery policies and safeguarding procedures.
* Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children
* Carry out observations and assessment of children and record keeping.
* Have a minimum level 3 qualification
* Have great knowledge in planning within the EYFS curriculum
* Experience within a Childcare setting.
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm (based on a shift work pattern).
Brilliant salary between £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience.
*** If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply today! Interviews are taking place immediately ***