Communication & Engagement Manager - Amazing Events Agency!!
An exciting opportunity for an individual with strong creative writing skills. Proven experience delivering engaging communications across multiple platforms. This is an opportunity to join a creative, fun high growth organisation with a flexible working environment.
To work on the delivery of a diverse range of communication and engagement projects across all Clients. To deliver effective, inspirational and engaging projects and campaigns whether for a stand-alone or integrated as part of a wider solution across all clients.
What we do in Comms & Engagement:
We design, plan, manage and execute client audience engagement projects that endeavour to encourage and motivate positive behaviour change. Our work includes, but is not limited to, event content consultancy and meeting agenda design, event concept creation, reward and recognition programmes and communication campaigns. All of which can either be delivered as a stand-alone project or as part of a wider touch project delivering integrated services, and working seamlessly alongside the event logistics, production and technology teams.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To support the engagement lead in the delivery of the communication and content programmes for standalone projects
- Communication planning/ solutions whether delivered by email, website, app, video, live at a meeting etc.
- Pre and post-event communications
- The role requires someone with digital comms experience- managing websites, use of CMS systems.
- Copywriting - drafting of written communications e.g. emails, presentations, internal
newsletters websites, blog posts, articles for clients
- Make use and manage a variety of internal engagement platforms, e.g. Yammer, intranets and purpose built internal websites
- Rolling out of email campaigns e.g. Campaign Monitor
- Help to manage delivery of content from a communications perspective
- Sourcing content for projects e.g.
- Researching speakers and facilitators
- Giveaways and other tools for embedding messages.
- Maintaining content and communication databases of suppliers
- Proofing content
- Communicate with clients, and helping to maintain and develop client relationships
- Attend Client meetings / briefings and debriefs as and when required
- Assist in the preparation of Client RFP's, proposals, presentations and pitches as required
- Manage and deliver multiple projects from the sourcing and proposal stages
- With the team help set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage and complete operational process within to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
- Adhere to client specific SLA's and process requirements where necessary
- Communication with Client and project teams, and manager on activity
- Implement Client project objectives, participating in initial team briefings and ongoing project meetings as and when required to ensure consistent messaging and engagement across all events within agreed timeframes.
- Collaboration with all integrated teams involved in the delivery of the 'implementation plan' and 'communication goals' before, after and during the project to include.
- Attend team briefing and debrief meetings as required to ensure ongoing 'learning/best practice' is delivered across all future projects
- Manage supplier relationships where required
- Travel to assist events onsite as and when required
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
- Assist in budget reconciliation so that prompt reconciliation can occur after the project period finishes (maximum 30 days)
- Manage and submit expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
- Work collaboratively with all Board and Associate Directors to ensure effective delivery of all communication and engagement projects
- Attend company training days, and company meetings, as and when required