We are currently working with Government department on the recruitment of a permanent Compliance Officer.
This role will sit with the Financial promotions & Customer Communications team.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions and customer facing documents to ensure that they adhere to the relevant regulations and procedures.
- Providing guidance and support to the organisation and its partner to ensure that best practice is embedded within the business.
- Representing the Compliance function on business projects and providing appropriate operational advice and guidance.
- Managing the process of and responses to Freedom of Information (FOI) requests received by the business within the agreed timescales.
- Providing advice and guidance to the organisation and its partner's complaints team on complex customer complaints and policy interpretation.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations, codes of practice, guidance and industry best practice relating to advertising and customer communications applicable in the financial services industry.
- Experience of writing policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the FCA's Conduct of Business and Treating Customers Fairly rules, The OFT guidance on unfair contract terms and the ASA codes of conduct for advertising.
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure they are reflected correctly in customer communications and vice versa.
If you feel you fit the above critiera please apply,
The role will close on 16th at 12pm.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.