Tax Advisor/Accountant role Swansea - to £35,000
Your new company
Leading South Wales accountancy practice and taxation consultancy, state of the art offices in Swansea - require a talented Tax Advisor/Accountant due to the expansion of their specialist taxation team.
Your new role
You will have a wide ranging remit providing a high level of tax consultancy and tax planning advice to clients. You will identify opportunities and manage client relationships and expectations whilst ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
You will undertake a mix of Corporate and Personal tax work. Reporting to the Tax Assistant Managers & Director, the Tax Advisor will work closely with colleagues across the Practice to help maintain the excellent service provided to clients.
- Acting as the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on tax matters, both personal tax and corporate tax
- Preparing and reviewing clients' corporate and personal tax returns, including those for individuals and trusts
- Providing compliance services for a portfolio of clients
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- A professional qualification (ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience
- Experience of working with both finance and non-finance people
- Experience of personal and corporate tax work
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Initiative and proactivity in their work
- An ability to solve problems by critically evaluating issues
- Proven research skills e.g. information seeking and knowledge sharing, understanding and interpreting information/applying knowledge with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced excel and word skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites
- Hold a full & clean driving license, with daily access to a car
What you'll get in return
A competitive package including a salary up to £35,000, benefits include a good pension and rising holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.