Head of Procurement
Do you want to work for a fantastic start up Financial Services business who are looking to shake things up in their sector? To be in a position where you can directly influence where the company is heading? Or maybe to have complete autonomy in a role where no two days are the same? If so this role is for you!
Once again Pod Talent has partnered with another awesome client who are looking for a Head of Procurement to take charge of the contract management and also the general procurement function. This role will require you to have strong commercial leadership, negotiating skills and excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
A short overview of the main responsibilities are below:
- Negotiate third party contracts
- Maintain governance and processes across all procurement and contract management
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out periodic cost reviews
- In conjunction with legal and finance, look to mitigate risks to the business
To be an ideal candidate you must possess the following experience:
- Experience in managing technology procurement
- Competent in contract negotiations and building strong relationships
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing abilities
- Possess a strong pragmatic and proactive approach
This role requires someone with a can-do attitude and who is able to create and implement the right strategy and the right time. You will need to have strong judgement and be able to work in a collaborative manner.
If you feel this role is right for you don't delay in sending your application.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.