Job Title: Site Manager
Your salary: £57,000 - £60,000
Where: South East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
I am currently working on behalf of a very impressive medium size developer whom have been running now for over 50 years, they function across the South East and operate a very low staff turnover.
Their work is varied (Private, Affordable, large scale 250 unit sites & smaller bespoke developments) which allows the business to have a large pipeline of work.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The position requires a Site Manager ideally experienced in luxury house building
- The scheme is spanning over the next 2 years so will offer longevity
- The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- This position is for an experienced Senior Site Manager whom will be responsible for:
- Precise and cost-effective pre-start planning of development sites
- Securing the construction of residences within completed programmes and budgets
- Adhering to company safety, quality and presentation standards
- Always maintaining good relationships to uphold the reputation of the company as a whole
- Assisting in the presentation, advertisement and setting out of the company's products
- Making sure Health & Safety is paramount on site
You must have:
- 5 Years minimum in a Site Management capacity
- Construction relative qualification (preferred)
- Must have driving license
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you feel you that your experience would suit this role, then please get in touch.
I have a real hunger for what I do here at Novo and that is reflected in my approach, the only way you'll find that believable is to call!
Jon Marsden - Residential Consultant