Grads needed- sales, money and feel good factor!
Our client is a start up organisation with the backing and support from 2 proven international CEOs from within the business intelligence space. This new venture allows organisations to measure and manage the contribution that their organisation makes to society. A job with a feel good factor!
As employees number 11 and 12 in the business you will:
- Research prospect clients within Construction, IT, Financial, Development & Health and send out marketing material
- Deal with sales calls, follow up and manage pipeline of prospect clients
- Book meetings and go out and meet your clients (support from leaders with this)
- Business presentations
- Writing proposals
- Customer support and training once clients on board
This is 360 degree sales role where you will manage your client base. Your client base will be senior executives and c-level managers from international businesses. This is a consultative sale, not transactional.
If you have a desire to work in a job where you get to:
- Have a great base salary reflective of work experience (£24k- £30k)
- Sales commission up to an additional £30k over the year paid monthly
- Have opportunity to be a team lead within 12 months
- Do a job where your efforts make a difference to your community and give something back
- Be part of a growing business where you can have a voice and be part of the how the business is crafted
- Learn and be supported by some of the industries best. You will have full line of sight and support from 3 highly experienced CEOs
This is a role where tenacity, being a bit uncomfortable and an apptitude to learn are essential. You will be well trained, supported and rewarded for your efforts.
If you are articulate, want a proper job that will excel your career and keen to pay off your student loans and have a life living in London, then apply today.