My client, a leading Legal Firm based in the heart of London is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their team.
Responsible for the Billing and WIP for a high profile portfolio of clients with additional duties of:
- Keeping WIP in order and ensure timely billing
- Liasise with Partners to discuss billing issues
- Submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners
- Produce highly accurate Billing invoices & Credit Notes
- Prepare client invoices in accordance from Partners & Fee Earners
- Ensure that invoices inline with agreed client arrangements
- Double check timesheets to ensure that Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date
The successful candidate will have previous Billing and WIP experience
Candidates will also be from Professional services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.