Software Developer - Team Lead - C# .Net
Team Lead - .Net Web Developer
London - SE1
As a Team Lead Developer, you'll lead a Scrum team in design and development of new and existing products with 4 out of 5 sprints on Greenfield development. As part of a high performing Agile team you will be Leading the team to continuously deliver new products or features. Quality is key for my clients and you will need to take personal pride in writing clean, testable code that your team is proud of.
The successful developer will have good communication skills, ability and passion to lead a team technically along with knowledge of some or all of the technologies used.
My client's vision is to be the industry's preferred, most supportive and helpful technology partner. They aim to achieve this by harnessing genuine enthusiasm and skill for helping busy people be more effective. This is a excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join an innovate and inventive Microsoft Gold Partner who work at the bleeding edge of evolving technologies.
- Line management of a small number of direct reports.
- Develop new software products and services.
- Act as the technical lead on projects, providing technical and design guidance to the team and ensuring that the work they do is in line with architectural vision and department standards
- Architectural and design input
- Develops their skill and competence in both the products and technology.
- A commitment to learning and sharing knowledge
- Mentor/support and develop fellow team members
- To prioritise the team working together above all else.
- To lead by example on all of the above responsibilities.
- C# .NET 4.0
- Object-Oriented design and SOA
- Web Services (WCF, RESTful)
- MVC, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap
- T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Unit testing, Test Driven Development, Mocking
Desirable Skills but not essential
- Experience of Agile working e.g. Scrum, XP
- Angular2, React
- Entity Framework
- NUnit, Moq
- WPF, WinForms
- Reporting; ETL, OLAP
- Software security practices
- Mobile application development
- Ensure that the team follows the department processes i.e. code reviews and merging
- Provide Agile process guidance and drive the team to continuously improve.
Experis are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Keywords: C#, .Net, MVC, SQL Server, HTML5, jQuery, Web Services, RESTful, T-SQL, TDD, Agile, SCRUM, Angular, Entity Framework