Compliance Advisor - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Compliance Advisor to join an award winning organisation. This is a one year fixed term contract, within a high morale company that is going through a period of growth. Your role will involve providing generalist guidance and support to the business on regulatory issues. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have experience within the pensions industry.
• Undertake compliance monitoring reviews across the organisation
• Provide guidance and support to the business on regulatory issues particularly in relation to the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulatory Authority handbooks and The Pensions Regulator rules
• To support the Director of Risk and Regulatory Compliance and wider Compliance team to ensure that the business remains compliant.
• To be proactive in the continuing embedding of Treating Customers Fairly and the company’s Vision and Values.
• To assist in ensuring that all the products meet regulatory requirements.
• Support business operations regarding regulatory requirements supporting development of processes, procedures and controls.
• Providing support to the business on complex cases relating to regulation or product rules.
• Undertaking monitoring reviews across the organisation and to work with the business to develop "best practice" as a result of the findings.
• To fully investigate any non-compliance issues within the business and ensure that remedial action is taken within a satisfactory and timely manner.
Job Holder Specification:
Has a recognised Compliance or pension (or part) qualification
At least 2 years in a pensions organisation
Has experience of working within the FCA, PRA, TPR and other regulators and interpreting their requirements
A working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection regulations.
Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, in particular Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulatory Authority, and The Pensions Regulator.
Technical pensions and regulatory experience.
Ability to work independently Intelligent, articulate and persuasive and able to present plans logically
Good ability to represent the organisation externally
Numerate with good attention to detail
Methodical and analytical
Collegiate and co-operative
Please contact us for more details and to discuss an interview...