Finance and Personnel Assistant
Required to start by September 2017 or as soon as possible
15 hours per week, TTO 39 weeks plus 2 weeks (41 weeks in total)
We are a successfulone-form entry Church of England primary school in Westminster.
We are looking for a part time finance and personnel assistant to join our staff team.
- Have administrative responsibility for finance and personnel matters under the direction of a part time consultant SBM and the HT.
- Be an effective team member willing to undertake a range of duties as needed.
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will also:
- Be confident using school management systems (SIMS and FMS)
- Have excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Manage their own workload and prioritise deadlines
We can offer you
- Supportive and friendly colleagues.
- A welcoming and happy school with well-behaved children and supportive parents.
- A commitment to your continuous professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.