Graduate Finance Assistant
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a flourishing business in the Haydock area. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a graduate to join their finance team.
The Graduate Finance Assistant will take responsibility for:
- Reducing and maintaining debt
- Managing a ledger
- Posting cash
- Chasing up payments via telephone
- Allocating payments
- Client query handling
- Liaising between different departments throughout the business
- Meeting monthly cash targets
The Graduate Finance Assistant will meet the following skillset:
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Interest in accounting and finance
- Team player
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Willingness to progress their career in finance
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for graduates wishing to explore a career in Accounting and Finance.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now