An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any of its rivals. The position is for a fixed day shift and the role is permanent. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
- Ensure excellent on-time product supply to our Customers by translating their demand into an achievable, optimized production/release/ship schedule.
- Optimise logistics flow to achieve delivery and stock targets through understanding of, and negotiation with, the supply base.
- To analyse stock and demand data with a view to optimising inventory.
- To develop the stock management systems and processes.
- Recommends and implements process improvement initiatives.
- To understand, maintain appropriate KPIs and meets/exceed the KPI targets.
Applicants should have an excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines. The aim is to reduce inventory levels whilst increasing production efficiency in an environment with variable demand in respect to both volume and variety. The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree/HND/HNC level, have good general PC Skills and have good organisational and time management skills.
The candidate will also have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be team orientated. The candidate will be highly committed, self-motivated and a willingness to take ownership is essential.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent working conditions, quality focused environment
- Work with a highly established, market leader in their field
- Strong pay & benefits package
In order to apply for this vacancy please call Kristian Price on or send your CV