Operational Risk Clerk - Cantonese Speaking
Our client, a West End based international bank are looking to recruit a Cantonese speaking Risk Clerk.
- Act as a key contact within the bank and with Head Office ORMD on Operational Risk Management (ORM) reporting and relevant issues.
- Consolidate operational risk incidents from all departments and prepare monthly reporting of operational risk incidents and related data to Head Office.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting of operational / legal / reputation risk incidents to Head Office when necessary.
- Facilitate effective management of operational risk (e.g. coordinate regular review/ update of operation manuals).
- Ensure compliance with ORM Manual and reporting any non-compliance incidents to Head Office ORMD.
- Organise ORMC monthly meetings and prepare minutes.
- Conduct annual review and update on ORM manuals including Operational Risk, Legal Risk and Reputation Risk.
- Coordinate and consolidate ORM Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Prepare MI on ORM.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry development of ORM (e.g. making reference to materials published on the electronic risk management bulletin).
- Provide ORM training to all staff.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department
- Provide cover for Special Risk Officer.
- Communicate closely with all departments and Head Office on ORM related matters.
- The job knowledge & skills demonstrated as compared with the job requirements.
- University Degree educated to a minimum of 2.1 from a top UK university.
- Strong academic background with A-levels and GCSEs at grade A or above.
- Cantonese speaking and written skills