An internationally renowned Public Relations Agency providing services to both leading global brands and the next generation of ground breaking talent within the fashion, music, beauty, lifestyle and luxury goods industries.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have the following:
- Overall responsibility of the Financial and Management accounts
- Ensuring that accurate financial records are kept, with accounts being reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Managing month end close - ensuring all general ledger activities including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and intercompany processes are timely and accurately performed.
- Establishing clear KPI's to track performance of the business
- Managing the Foreign Exchange risk to ensure efficiencies
- Manage Cash flow for the global business
- Overseeing all re-billables for the Global business to ensure all costs are recharged when required
- Managing the relationships with Suppliers and negociating best prices
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and meaningful analysis are delivered as a matter of routine
- Ensure accounting operations including accounts receivable and payable are functioning efficiently
- Develop and implement accounting processes and procedures to strengthen internal controls, gain efficiencies and standardize business practices
- VAT Compliance
- Manage payroll
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA preferred)
- PQE of 1-2 years
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of statutory reporting, controls & processes
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient
- Able to identify communication opportunities across multiple media platforms
- Strong MS Word skills; working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel