Junior Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Main Dealership near the Tonbridge area of Kent as a Junior/ Trainee Service Advisor. The company prides itself on consistently delivering a high standard of customer care at all times.
Main Job Function:
As a Junior Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with any customers. You will be dealing with any customer enquiries by telephone and face to face. You will be taking incoming calls to book customers vehicles in for a service and repair and making outgoing calls to customers reminding them of their booking whilst maximising service, sales and profitability.
Key tasks include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
This job is based near Tonbridge and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
Our client is ideally considering candidates with some element of Automotive experience.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure that your correct contact details are on your CV.