Financial Controller - Luxury Retailer PE Backed - London
New Opportunity - Financial Controller - Luxury Retailer (PE Backed) - London
A fast-growing Private Equity backed Luxury Retailer is looking to continue their exciting journey with ambitious plans for increasing Net Sales. They offer an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career quickly and work in a fast paced, vibrant environment. With of the finest office spaces in London (it's like an art gallery), a high performing leadership team and strong brand, they are in a fantastic position to build their global presence.
The Financial Controller, reporting to the CFO, is responsible for developing financial reporting processes, implementing a robust controls framework and leading the transactional finance team. It is a chance to progress into the CFO role as the business expands.
- Drive the design and implementation of financial reporting processes (currently use Navision)
- Establish robust Financial Controls framework
- Manage the production of External financial reports and financial statements (FRS102)
- Preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Liaise with Auditors
- Manage the Group Consolidation and Group Tax Calculations
- Develop and manage a 'best in class' transactional finance team
- Assist the CFO in various ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Communication skills
- Technically strong - comfortable managing the production and consolidation of financial statements according FRS102
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work with Senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute
Nice to have:
- Retail or SME/ fast growth business experience
- Desire to progress career in a PE backed business
- Excellent academic record
- £75,000 - £82,000 (basic)
- Annual Bonus + Pension + Medical
- Start Date ASAP
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ