Customer Supply Manager- Tesco Account
Do you want to join a growing company bucking the trend?
This internationally acclaimed business has seen double digit growth across their portfolio of brands of which many are household names. Their major focus going forward is to increase cooperation and communication between their internal teams and the retailers they work with.
They are looking for a Customer Collaboration Manager to play the pivotal role in connecting and aligning internal business objectives and retailer interaction. This role will over see the management of the relationship with a major UK retailer, aligning sales forecasts, promotional activity and customer logistics, it will involved interaction between key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that everyone will be on the same page.
- Validating plans and forecasts using internal and external data
- Lead collaborative S&OP meetings
- Drive improvement and process change
- Experience of working collaboratively on Tesco account essential
- Experience within food essential, short shelf life experience desirable
- Great relationship builder with demonstrable ability to interact with stake holders at all levels
- Keen analytic ability, able to see trends in data and pre-empt issues
- Knowledge of SAP APO a benefit
If you meet the above criteria and would love to join a business where you will be able to make a real impact please get in touch with Mike Warren, or apply to this advert
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.