Up to £50,000 per annum
Highly respectable nursing home!
A lovely small independent home are looking for a new Home Manager. The home offers a warm, homely and all inclusive environment for 35 residents. The home is highly recommended and has consistently been rated 'Good' by the CQC! They are now looking for a new Home Manager as the current manager is taking retirement. The home is situated in the heart of Worthing and is only short walk from both the train station and the seafront. The home is made up of two large detached houses and features large spacious rooms whilst promoting are warm and homely environment with family values.
The home is seeking an experience RGN with a passion for the elderly! If you are looking to work for a lovely independent home with an excellent reputation this is for you!
- Highly competitive salary - up to £50,000
- Work for a highly reputable nursing home
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent support provided by the owner
- Experienced RGN with an active NMC pin
- You will have nursing home experience at a senior level
- Full understanding and knowledge of Safeguarding and Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements
- Excellent communication skills
Please get in contact if you would like to discuss the role in more detail!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy