Sales Support Administrator
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a successful Mortgage Broker based in Basildon.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be providing administrative support to the team, ensuring every Mortgage application is processed in an efficient and effective manner.
• Communicating in a professional manner, ensuring the client’s and all other parties are kept fully informed
• Establishing and maintaining a close and productive working relationship with all parties
• Complying with company procedures and guidelines at all times
• Ensuring all applications are accurate and ensuring all supporting documentation has been provided
• Loading and scanning client information
• Ensuring applications are processed promptly
• Maintaining accurate and up to date note commentary
• Checking terms of acceptance and ensure they are in accordance with client’s wishes
• Responsible for Customer Management
• Establishing and maintaining regular communication with existing clients
• Ensuring client information is accurate and up to date when transferring to the database
• Identifying and establishing relevant review dates
To be considered for this opportunity:
• You must have attained a minimum of 6 GCSE’s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
• It would be desirable if you have at least a years’ worth of experience with the above tasks
• You must have a stable work record
• You must be able to maintain professionalism at all times.
• To be considered for this position you will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude along with a passion to develop a fulfilling career.
You will be joining a friendly team, and the role is offering a desirable basic salary and benefits to match.