Scheduler/ Planner- Templer Homebuild Ltd
Location: Based in Newton Abbot area
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Salary circa £19k plus up to 3% bonus
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell 2 days per year
- Contributory pension
We are seeking three enthusiastic and organised Schedulers to create a brand new helpdesk, based in Newton Abbot, to receive responsive repair calls from residents of Teign Housing, a local housing association.
- To receive calls regarding responsive repairs, planned maintenance programmes, and other property services delivered by Templer Homebuild Ltd from residents of Teign Housing and other stakeholders.
- To diagnose responsive repairs, using our diagnostic software, input the jobs into our asset management system, and provide the resident with an appointment on the first call.
- Use our dynamic scheduling system to manage operative diaries to ensure responsive repairs are carried out efficiently, within agreed timescales whilst keeping operatives fully utilized.
- To manage the emerging day, dealing with emergencies and exceptions, to ensure excellent service is delivered to residents.
- To allocate work appropriately to sub-contractors.
- To be the first point of contact for operatives to help with issues when they are out on site and provide solutions.
- To carry out administrative tasks, such as entering completion information, and any other ad hoc duties
- To input up to date, accurate and complete notes for each job/task on the system.
- To produce KPI reports daily on Contract performance
You’ll apply because you have:
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling maintenance work for operatives, either for a contractor, housing association or local authority
- Excellent communication skills as you are the first point of contact for the company, liaising directly with residents wishing to report a repair, or with other queries, over the telephone.
- IT literacy as you will be using systems to diagnose repairs, record jobs, arrange appointments and manage operatives’ diaries.
- A preference for working to targets, and meeting service level agreements.
You would describe yourself as:
Passionate about customer service and an impeccable communicator; organised with the ability to multi task under pressure.