Valuation Team Leader- Maternity Cover- 6 months
Valuation Team Leader
Maternity Cover - minimum 6 months contract
Hours Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5.30pm
Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
Lunch 1 Hour, 12:00 noon - 2.00pm
Property, whether owned or occupied, forms a significant part of a company's assets. For a variety of reasons a prudent company will need to know what these assets are worth.
At this company we have the skill and market knowledge, allied with a comprehensive understanding of the professional guidance which govern this increasingly complex and highly specialised area of surveying, to enable us to provide the valuation information our clients need.
As well as dealing with more conventional property types, we have particular expertise in heavy industry, minerals, and the leisure sector.
We provide valuation advice to the public and private sector across the UK for various purposes, including:
- Freehold and leasehold valuations
- Asset valuations for company accounts and local authority asset registers
- Corporate acquisition appraisals
- Compensation valuation advice
- Alternative and existing use valuations
- Depreciated replacement cost valuations for specialist properties
- Development appraisals
- S123 LGA 1972. Disposal at Best Value Appraisals
Duties will include:
- Communication to clients including co-ordination
- Direct management of Danny (Property Referencer) in relation to inspections
- Team workload management including excel work schedules
- Template workbook, report and audit response creation
- Filing management
- Quality Audit Assistance -preparing valuation files and QA spreadsheets to assist with the quarterly QA audit
- Credit control
- Booking the inspections through the local authorities
Good organisational skills with a forward view to keep on top of the workload and good communication skills to ensure that the clients are happy.
The job is not necessarily technical and more about communication with the clients and organisation of the process from inspection through to issuing the final reports.
The inspection process in particular is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle but has to be done before the Valuers can prepare the valuations.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.