Business Development Manager South East Region
We’re looking for someone who understands how to develop business within the automotive aftermarket buying groups and independent motor factors. Who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
You will lead our efforts to generate revenue with new clients and maximising opportunities within the existing client base by executing a disciplined new business development protocol. You will research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate with brand marketing for the pursuit of other targets.
The ideal candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills, and the ability to think strategically.
• Identify new business opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• 2 years prior automotive aftermarket industry-related business development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented
Perks and Package
Basic salary £36,000 to £40,000
Excellent bonus package (£46,000 to £50,000 PA OTE)
Hotel & Fuel cards