This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a small, high calibre team engaged in the healthcare industry. The business is based in Surrey with multiple branch locations. They are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team and take responsibility for planning, execution, tracking and reporting of offline marketing activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be trained and mentored.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Campaign management and delivery across in-store, events and direct mail.
· Develop effective tools for sales teams to aid the conversion of customers.
· Shape the event plan, and manage the event process and execution.
· Using internal business intelligence tools develop marketing strategy and optimise campaign effectiveness.
· Be the go to person for internal and supplier marketing queries.
· Deliver direct marketing activity in-line with the plan and KPI’s
· Manage the marketing budget with support from the marketing manager.
Skills and Experience
· Experience within a Marketing Department.
· Good communication skills.
· Good presentation skills.
· Willingness to travel around network of branches.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application.