Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are working exclusively with an ever expanding multi-channel services business to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This newly created Finance Business Partner role will work directly with the operations director to develop one the service lines and monitor performance.
This particular role will be the first of a number of Finance Business Partner roles created over the next 12 - 18 months within the business and will pave the way for a cultural shift within the organisation. From there this particular Finance Business Partner will be expected to spearhead the team and ultimately manage a team of Business Partners in the future.
Finance Business Partner - The role:
- Acting as the finance representative for a specific high growth area of the business; engaging and working closely with senior management to achieve strategic goals
- Understanding and mapping out new business processes which will yield high quality information in order to manipulate business strategy
- Offering support across the group, identifying opportunities and threats to the future growth of the business
- Develop and maintain robust financial models, making recommendations from the data analysed
- Assist with the tendering/ retendering process offering financial support to non-financial stakeholders
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations
- Support across finance to ensure the timely completion of business critical tasks
- Work closely with the business planning to implement key strategy
- Become a leader on all project work within finance
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to develop their skill set within a fast paced, change driven environment. The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACA or equivalent) who possesses strong communication skills with the ability to add significant value by building effective relationships across all departments.
In return, they will be working within a service line which has forecasted growth which will have a significant impact on the group’s bottom line. This will enable the successful Finance Business Partner to grow with this service offering, providing unrivalled progression.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.