Lloyd Recruitment Services have a fantastic job opportunity for a Project Manager are working with a technology company based in East Grinstead.
The position of Project Manager will include management of projects through design or build functions at the company and also full client communication, budget, programme and risk management for projects that have been assigned.
- Manage design and build projects from inception to handover.
- Manage project finances and programmes.
- Carry out detailed site surveys and prepare reports as necessary.
- Prepare and issue regular reports to clients and line managers accurately and on time.
- Assist CAD personnel, both internal and external, as necessary, in the production of project related documents.
- Attend meetings with customers and contractors as necessary.
- Prepare and co-ordinate programmes for site works as necessary.
- Assist with logistics/materials ordering as necessary.
- Manage installation supervisors.
- Manage Project Co-ordinators / Engineers as appropriate on project related work.
- Support training / mentoring of junior project staff on project related work.
- Prepare scope of works and specifications.
- Prepare tenders for contractor services.
- Assist in the development of areas of new business for the company as necessary.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and to the expected quality standards.
- Co-ordinate works with other contractors on site to ensure clients best interests are served at all times.
- Familiarisation and compliance with ISO9001 procedures and documentation and observance of health and safety requirements in particular working safely on site and working at height.
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities
- Relevant surveying qualifications.
- Have past experience of managing projects from a telecoms background.
- Valid driving licence.
- Must be prepared to work outside of standard hours, but within the reason of safe working.
- Must be prepared to work away from home occasionally.
- Good presentation and communication skills, especially with the client.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications - including project.
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates