My client is a large international retailer based in London.
They offer a fast paced environment with great support, culture and internal opportunities for Newly Qualified candidates looking to make their first step into Industry.
As an Internal Auditor you will get immediate access to senior stakeholders across the company. You will review the financial, operational, and compliance risks / controls throughout the company's business units, both in the UK and globally. This will give you an excellent insight into the company's operations and allow you to see the results of your work.
- assist with the development of the audit plan
- interaction with mid - senior clients and management on a regular basis
- maintenance of performance standards
- evaluate and monitor the internal controls to make sure processes are streamlined and efficient - reporting findings to the senior management
- International / UK Travel up to 30%
- Salary £48,000 - £55,000
- bonus - 10 - 15%
- Opportunity to move into more forward looking areas of the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
A successful candidate will have;
- 3-5 years experience in a top 20 Accountancy Practice Firm
- external or internal audit experience
If you do not hear back within 7 days then the application has not been successful.