Legionella Risk Assessor
ROLE: Legionella Risk Assessor
SECTOR: Water Treatment
PACKAGE: Up to £30k plus package including company vehicle, pension scheme and equipment
LOCATION: Birmingham (National role)
The company well established medium sized Water Treatment company with ambitious growth plans. They are currently recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor to cover the North West, Midlands and South East.
For the successful Legionella Risk Assessor, they will offer a great package and a friendly, but highly successful and productive working environment.
- Specialise in water treatment, water hygiene services and chemicals for cooling towers/boilers.
- Markets include: healthcare, food & beverage, education and FM.
- Stable company with a good reputation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments and writing up technical reports. Candidates must be used to drawing up schematics. Other duties will include conducting Water Monitoring in accordance with the ACOP L8 guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience working as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
- Candidates must hold Risk Assessing qualification from either City & Guilds or the Water Management Society.
What You Get:
- Up to £28k basic + package including pension scheme, phone and company vehicle
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.